Did you know?
According to the World Health Organization, 15 million people suffer stroke worldwide each year. Of these, 5 million die and another 5 million are permanently disabled.
High blood pressure contributes to more than 12.7 million strokes worldwide.
What is Stroke?
Serious condition also known as brain attack. Mostly it occurs as a result of stoppage of blood flow to the brain due to blockage by clot. The brain cells in the immediate area die because they stop getting oxygen and nutrients they need to function.
Types of Stroke
- Ischemic stroke as a result of blockage by clot in the brain.
- Hemorrhagic stroke caused by blood vessel that breaks or bleeds into the brain.
- Sudden numbness or weakness of the face, arm or leg (especially on one side of the body).
- Sudden confusion, trouble speaking or understanding speech.
- Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes.
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination.
- Sudden severe headache with no known cause.
- Manage your diabetes.
- Control your high blood pressure.
- Do not smoke.
- Eat right.
Disabilities resulting from Stroke:
Disabilities can range from mild to severe affecting the entire body that includes but not limited to Paralysis, problems with thinking, problems with speaking and emotional and behavioral problems.
To help you through the journey of stroke
sufferer to a stroke survivor.
- Standardized assessment
- Suspension therapy
- Group Therapy
- Mirror Therapy
- FES technology
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Assistive device technology
- Our team works closely with the patient, care giver or families to implement practical and innovative solutions to the challenges they face.
- Care is entirely based on latest research on stroke that maps out the best ways to reach individual’s potential.
- Comprehensive and intensive rehabilitation program is designed to help patients reach their rehabilitation goals.
- Each training program is an individualized and personally managed by trained rehab team member.
- Utilization of recent technologies, as per deemed necessary, for a better outcome and independence.
Request a Quote
Medical Tourism, Medical Tours India Tour Packages, Health Care Guide, Health Care from India, Health Care Package Tours, medical packages, medical health care tours, medical tourism guide, health tourism packages, dental care packages, eye care package, heart packages from india, heart surgery package tours, Cosmetic Treatment Packages, Orthopaedic Surgery Packages, medical india hospitals, health care hospitals