Why Surgery Tourism in India?
Medical Tourism is a growing concept in India because of various reasons. Much of it depends upon factors those are:
Why Medical Tourism in India with us?
- Low cost surgeries and medical treatments such as complex Bone Marrow transplant, liver transplant, kidney transplant, specialized cardiac/heart surgery, surgeries for hip joint replacement, knee joint replacement, dental surgery, and cosmetic surgeries, to mention a few. All these surgical procedures are carried out by expert doctors.
- India has various state-of-the-art medical institutes and hospitals of international standards.
- People all around the world are eager to see the diversity and unity of India. So, when they get the advantage of medical treatment along with a dual advantage of getting to travel India, they choose India over others.
- Comparatively the cost of surgery in India is estimated to be one-tenth of that in the United States or Western Europe, and sometimes even less. A heart-valve replacement that would cost $200,000 or more in the US, for example, goes for $10,000 in India--and that includes round-trip airfare and a brief vacation package. Similarly there are other such surgical procedures that cost less in India.
- Chennai (formerly known as Madras), the capital city of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu, has been declared India's Health Capital, as it nets in 48% of health tourists from abroad and 37-41% of domestic health tourists.
Surgery Tours India is one of the pioneers and the most respectable companies in India and having associated with the best hospitals and surgeons across the country Surgery Tours India provide the best quality of facilities and ervices for the international patients coming to India. Surgery Tours India
has consolidated alliance with state-of-art hospitals and world class surgeons all across India.
Our primary aim is to facilitate the highest quality of Medical Tourism service in India with patient care at a cost which is affordable. Our team of professionals with global presence in the fields of Healthcare, Travel, Marketing and Operations work round the clock to provide the best of the services.
APART FROM THIS THERE ARE VARIOUS OTHER REASONS TOO TO OPT FOR SAHARA MEDICAL TOURISM, WE PROVIDE VARIOUS FACILITIES THAT ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- We have a tie-up of 2500 well known hospitals all over India.
- Comparatively low cost of medical surgery, transplant and treatment.
- Low wait time for critical surgery, transplant and treatment.
- Special Medical care and facility for the patient and attendant.
- Interpreter for clients wherever required.
- A well trained professional staff that is ready at your disposal.
- High quality lodging facilities.
- Pick up facility to and from the airport.
- Help-all-the-way in hotel check in & admission formalities in hospital.
- Personal Assistant for touring and shopping.
Request a Quote
Why Surgery Tours India,Medical Tour Operator,Indian Health Tour Operator,Indian Health Travel,Medical Tour Packages,Indian Medical Tour Packages,Indian Tourism,Meical Tourism India,Indian Hospitals,Indian Dostors,Treatment India,Surgery India