Dr. Renu Madan is a graduate and post graduate from AFMC Pune and has done Post Doctoral Certificate Course (Oncopathology) from Regional Cancer Center Thiruvananthapuram. She has a teaching experience of 16 Years in Armed Forces Medical Services & is a recognized Post Graduate teacher in RGUHS BANGALORE, DELHI UNIVERSITY & MUHS NASIK. She also has multiple National and International Publications to her credit and has authored chapters in various books.
She is an active member of National bodies including:
- Indian Associaton of Pathologists & Microbiology.
- Indian Associaton of Aerospace Medicine.
- Marine Medical Society of India.
- Bombay Medical Congress.
- Armed Forces Oncology Group.
- Bombay Breast Group.
She brings with her a vast experience of over 20 years in the field of Pathology.
- She has held the prestigious appointments.
- Prof & Head, Dept. of Pathology and Molecular Medicine, Command Hosp. Air Force, Bangalore
- Prof & Sr. Advisor, Dept. of Pathology and Molecular Medicine, R & R Hosp., New Delhi
- Prof, Sr. Advisor and Head, Dept. of Lab Sciences, Molecular Medicine and Transfusion Services, Naval Command Hospital, Mumbai